There is so much to say.
The only thing I have energy left to mutter is this:
Darren is filing for divorce.
I thought I couldn't ache more than I already have.
Oh, my dear friend...I'm so sorry. For all the pain you are feeling and the loss you are suffering. I continue to pray for you and will keep on doing so. I am here if you need me. I hope those words don't ring hollow from a million miles away. I mean it. If you need me, I am here. Love you!
Oh Stacy! I am SO SORRY, although I can't say that I am surprised. Divorce has been in his heart for too long and taken root. It is WRONG on SO MANY levels. It tears me up to think of what he is (and has been) doing to you. I am so glad that you are finding your strength in God and I know that He can use this for good in your life, but right now, GRRRRR. I am praying for you and your boys. May He wrap his loving arms around you and comfort you and give you peace.
(((((((((((((hugs)))))))) You are a wonderful and strong women. I'm so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I pray that He will take it away from you. Please know I'm here if you need me and know that I'm praying for you
Oh, my dear friend...I'm so sorry. For all the pain you are feeling and the loss you are suffering. I continue to pray for you and will keep on doing so. I am here if you need me. I hope those words don't ring hollow from a million miles away. I mean it. If you need me, I am here. Love you!
ReplyDeleteDitto to what Carrie said. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh Stacy! I am SO SORRY, although I can't say that I am surprised. Divorce has been in his heart for too long and taken root. It is WRONG on SO MANY levels. It tears me up to think of what he is (and has been) doing to you. I am so glad that you are finding your strength in God and I know that He can use this for good in your life, but right now, GRRRRR. I am praying for you and your boys. May He wrap his loving arms around you and comfort you and give you peace.
ReplyDelete(((((((((((((hugs)))))))) You are a wonderful and strong women. I'm so sorry to hear that you are in so much pain. I pray that He will take it away from you. Please know I'm here if you need me and know that I'm praying for you
ReplyDeleteCasandra