I was adding a note to my iPhone app this morning and discovered this note already there, from January 7th.
Ways Darren Says He's Been A Terrible Husband:
1. I've been unfaithful.
2. I haven't loved you.
3. I have communicated with you.
4. I don't follow through on things I say I will do.
5. If I want to do something, I do it. If you want to do it, or even if it's simply a good thing to do, I flake.
I remember asking him to repeat the last one as I typed it. He knew I was typing it up, but I can't remember why I thought it would be a good idea to do so. Weird to come across it.
This note - which he wrote on the morning of January 6 (the morning after a 2-hour phone call with Jake in which Darren reconfirmed that he doesn't love me and never did) - still hangs on the shower wall where he taped it for me to see:
These things are important for me to remember today.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment