I hardly know where to begin. I've been sitting on my new found freedom and my new identity for 5 days, and have been at a loss for how to express it. It's been percolating and I've been soaking in it, but still, I can't eloquently express it. The words - there are too many of them!
What I experienced was not a mountaintop. Quite the opposite, in fact. I experienced valleys and craters last week that brought me to my knees so often that days later, I still felt the bruises. But OH how glorious was the freedom that came when God lifted me out of those dark places! How light I feel with the chains of Unforgiveness, Brokenness, Shame and Denial broken and thrown off the cliff!
There is still so much story to download and process and tell. God met me exactly where I was and spoke Truth and LIFE into my broken spirit. I can hardly wait to start writing it all down. I suppose the best place to start is with my new names.
- Hopeful
- Strengthened
- Pursued
- Daughter of the King (or as my new friend Tink puts it, the Real Dad, the Amazing Boy, and the Holding Spirit) (do you LOVE that??)
Stay with me. The story is just beginning!
They say he follows the girl that needs him most. What a blessing!
ReplyDelete